New Game, More Challenge, More Fun
As the name suggests, in this contest, players may score one (1),
two (2) and four (4) points on each basket made.
Date: 2007 July 22, Sunday
Site: Western Park Sports Centre
Time: After the Semi-Finals
- 14 – Ka Wai Fu (GRI)
- 13 – Leo Chow (GRI)
First Round Results:
- 20 – Leo Chow (GRI)
- 16 – Ka Wai Fu (GRI)
- 14 – Patrick Tse (TRO)
- 13 – Chi Chiu Au (SAM), Tabo Chak (HFC), Ho Yin Chan (GRI) Colin
- 12 – James Kwan (SAM)
- 10 – Dennis Chan (SOU)
- 5 – Cherry Tsui (Pho)
- 4 – Benny Wong (SOU)
- 3 – Nikko Kwok (HFC)
- 2 – Wai Chun Wong (SOU)
- 0 – Ken Wong (HFC)
- Each shooter is given one ball and has sixty (60) seconds
to shoot the ball at any position within the half-court.
- Each shooter starts at the centre circle.
- Each basket made in GREEN area (see below) is
worth one (1) point.
- Each basket made in BLUE area is worth two (2)
- Each basket made in RED area is worth four
- No points for any basket made in the two-point area (exclude in
the BLUE and GREEN)
- Baskets made with the shooter’s foot stepped on the boundary lines
will be “down-graded”. For instance, stepping on the three-point
line will turn a basket from four (4) points to two (2) points.
Stepping on the free-throw line will turn a basket from two (2)
points to one (1). Baksets made while stepping on the boundary line
of the green area worth zero (0) point.
- Each shooter needs to get the rebound of his own misses.
- Each Team can assign as many as two (2) players to take part.
- The two players with the highest scores play a final round to
Double-sized League2021-03-25 10:07:30
The Second SBL Champion2021-01-07 12:03:37
A second season with two new teams2020-09-24 10:47:30
Analytics Updated with more tools2020-08-12 09:35:35
This day 14 years ago, we tipped off!2020-06-25 11:02:12
It was started 14 years ago2020-06-19 11:00:31
Locations Page is back too2020-05-03 16:29:16
Analytics Updated with Player Games2020-05-02 15:10:50
HOOPS.HK Website Revamp2020-03-28 22:39:30