1-2-4-Point Shootout 2008
As the name suggests, in this contest, players may score one (1), two (2) and four (4) points on each basket made. The 1-2-4-Point Shootout will be held after the Semi-Finals on June 22 at Harbour Road Sports Centre.
Date: 2008 June 22, Sunday
Site: Harbour Road Sports Centre
Time: After the Semi-Finals finish
Prize: To Be Annouced
Application Deadline: 2008 June 20, Friday
(“Walk-ins” from any S.B.L. team are allowed on the day before the first shooter begin during the game when there are less than 28 players applied before the deadline.)
- Each shooter is given one ball and has sixty (60) seconds to shoot the ball at any position within the half-court.
- Each shooter starts at the centre circle.
- Each basket made in GREEN area (see above) is worth one (1) point.
- Each basket made in BLUE area is worth two (2) points.
- Each basket made in RED area is worth four (4) points.
- No points for any basket made in the two-point area (exclude in the BLUE and GREEN)
- Baskets made with the shooter’s foot stepped on the boundary lines will be “down-graded”. For instance, stepping on the three-point line will turn a basket from four (4) points to two (2) points. Stepping on the free-throw line will turn a basket from two (2) points to one (1). Baksets made while stepping on the boundary line of the green area worth zero (0) point.
- Each shooter needs to get the rebound of his own misses.
- Each Team can assign as many as two (2) players to take part.
- The two players with the highest scores play a final round to determine championship.
Double-sized League2021-03-25 10:07:30
The Second SBL Champion2021-01-07 12:03:37
A second season with two new teams2020-09-24 10:47:30
Analytics Updated with more tools2020-08-12 09:35:35
This day 14 years ago, we tipped off!2020-06-25 11:02:12
It was started 14 years ago2020-06-19 11:00:31
Locations Page is back too2020-05-03 16:29:16
Analytics Updated with Player Games2020-05-02 15:10:50
HOOPS.HK Website Revamp2020-03-28 22:39:30